As much as we all use the CMD/command console, I never understood why windows made it so difficult to copy or paste information from it.
This howto also works well for pasting information into a DOS program.
To enable QuickEdit Mode:
1. Open a command prompt/command console
2. Right-click on the title bar
3. Select properties
4. Select QuickEdit Mode
5. Select Save Properties for future windows with same title if you want to keep this change forever. Select Apply Properties for current window only if you only want to enable QuickEdit for this session.
6. Click OK
With QuickEdit Mode Enabled:
To Copy Information From the Console into the Clipboard:
1. Click and drag to highlight the information in the console
2. Press ENTER/RETURN key
To Paste Information Into the Command Console:
1. Place information into the clipboard
2. Right click into the console to paste the information